Click on the respective label to open a chapter required, e.g., "books", "abstracts" etc. Click on the highlighted items to open their content, relevant hyperlinks, or pictures.
Among hyperlinks in the Czech version of this webpage, there are also recordings of the Czech Radio, which can be played in a high quality provided your PC is adequately equipped and connected to broadband Internet.
Specific items and even fulltexts can be searched using the field "Find" in the upper right corner (for example, type "Popper"). Insert no more than one word only.
- Höschl C. The portability of self-awareness. Reflex 28/2018, p.68 (show page)
- van Erp TGM, …, Hoschl C, …, Spaniel F, …, Turner JA. Cortical Brain Abnormalities in 4474 Individuals With Schizophrenia and 5098 Control Subjects via the Enhancing Neuro Imaging Genetics Through Meta Analysis (ENIGMA) Consortium. Biological Psychiatry, in press, available online on May 18, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biopsych.2018.04.023 (show page)
- Lehmann I., Chisholm D., Hinkov H., Höschl C., Kapócs G., Kurimay T., Lecic-Tosevski D., Nakov V., Réthelyi J.M., Winkler P., Zielasek J. & Gaebel W. DEVELOPMENT OF QUALITY INDICATORS FOR MENTAL HEALTHCARE IN THE DANUBE REGION. Psychiatria Danubina, 2018; Vol. 30, No. 2, pp 197-206. (show page)
- It becomes unreadable calm. As before the First War. Interview, Magazine Echo 24, June 2018, pp. 86-89. (show page)
- Höschl C. Green hypocrisy or a trade of indulgences. Reflex 25/2018, p. 68 (show page)
- Höschl C. Brain implantation. Reflex 26-27/2018, p. 92. (show page)
- Höschl C. Novitchok and Peroutka. Reflex 24/2018, p. 68 (show page)
Last modification: 12. 07. 2018