- Letter from Arthur Rubinstein
- Sir Karl R. Popper in Prague, 23-27 May 1994
- Prague lecture of K. R. Popper. Carolinum, Charles University, 25 May 1994.
- Letter from Sir Karl Popper
- Letter from Paul Janssen
- Photoalbum from South Africa 2004
- Photoalbum from South Africa 2009
- From Solomon Snyder
- The truth about Cyril Höschl's life. Movie made by colleagues and Jitka Pistorius to CH's 60th b-day. TV version (short). Praha 2009.
- 60th birthday. Prague Autoclub on November 13, 2009.
- Presidents of European Psychiatric Association
- Music party at Paseky on Dec 27, 2009
- Kinsky Trio, Vaclav Hudecek, Pavel Hula, Dan Wiesner, Slavka Pechocova
- Benjamin Zander - How to love classical music...
- Daughter Kristina in action (P1130585)
- Alzheimer-Fischer Dementia: unhappy fate of Oskar Fischer
- Personality disorders in top management
- Slavka Pechocova on musicline along with Horowitz, Rubinstein, Barenboim etc.
- 50th Anniversary of Prague Psychiatric Centre/Psychiatric Research Institute, Prague, Carolinum 9 Nov 2011
- Psychiatric News (USA) about our article in Biological Psychiatry 2012
- Burnout-Syndrom: Realität oder Mythos? Pro- und Contra- Debatte am EPA Kongress.
- Czech excellent pianist Slavka Vernerova Pechocova compared with Daniel Barenboim by professional musicologist.
- Nekovářová T et al. Bridging disparate symptoms of schizophrenia: a triple network dysfunction theory. Front Behav Neurosci. 2014; 8: 171.
- Opening ceremony of the National Institute of Mental Health in Klecany, Czech Republic, 26 March 2015
- Festive awarding Vojtěch Náprstek medals , ASCR, February 10, 2016
- Interview with Miroslav Sekera, Magazine Harmony, 27 April 2016 [in Czech]
- Homage to prof. Ivan Moravec - Slávka Vernerová piano
- Address book of services for people with mental illness in the Czech Republic II.
- Address book of services for people with mental illness in the Czech Republic I
- Daughter Kristina in the Magazine "Montana"
- Cyril Höschl at White Gallery 22 Aug 2017
- Kristina Höschlová in the Magazine World of Outdoor
- Jitka Štenclová, On the sky and below [Na obloze a pod ní]. Exhibition in the gallery Nová síň [New Hall], Praha, 12.12.2017-7.1.2018
- Kristina Höschlová, expert in mountain medicine. From Himalaya to"Cukrák", from Ještěd to Kunduz. Magazine Reporter 40/2017, pp. 86-89.
- Culture and reform of mental health care in central and eastern Europe (2018)
- Kevin Warwick (Captain Cyborg) in NIMH, Klecany, Czech Republic
- Piano recital of Boris Krajny in NIMH, Klecany, 16 April 2019 - photos
- Libiger J.: Professor Cyril Höschl. Farmakoterapeutická revue, 2019; 4 (2), 314-316.
- Concert in the series Art - the way to the soul: Ivan Klánský, piano, and Daniel Klánský, bassbaryton. National Institute of Mental Health, Klecany 17.9.2019 - photos
- Concert in the series Art - the way to the soul: Ivan Klánský, piano, and Daniel Klánský, bassbaryton. National Institute of Mental Health, Klecany 17.9.2019 - programme
- Indi Seehra (HR director, LSE London) in NIMH Klecany, CZ, on 9 Jan 2020
- "They study and heal the human mind by unique methods". Report on National Institute of Mental Health, appendix of Hospodářské noviny [Business News] „Prosperous Czechia“, 25.3.2020, pp. 10-13.
- Concert in the series Art - the way to the soul: Jan Mráček, violin, and Lukáš Klánský, piano. National Institute of Mental Health, Klecany 9.9.2020 - photos
- Kristina Höschlová: Critical thinking requires effort. Policeman 2/2021, pp.14-16
- Announcement of the award of the Gold Medal of the Czech Medical Society JEP, Czech and Slovak Psychiatry, 2022; 118(5):221.
- PROSTOR X of Čestmír Strakatý - announcement of the Arnošt Lustig Prize 2022, Reflex 19/2023, p. 68